General Worker at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa: Details.
|Job Title||General Worker|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||KwaZulu-Natal|
|Location – Town / City||Premier|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting Three Months opportunity in our Warehouse Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker role, which is based in Premier. The successful candidates will report directly to the Team Leader : Warehouse on sites.|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
|KEY PURPOSE |
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or to ensure that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently and/or to ensure effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
• Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
• Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
• Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
• Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
• Customer satisfaction ensured.
• Solved situational problems.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
• Performs tasks autonomously.
• Performs a task given and persists until completed.
• Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
• Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
• Encourages small and continuous improvement.
• Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
• Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
General Worker: Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
|General||The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.|
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals..
- Public Affairs & Communications Manager at Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Uganda)
- Cleaner at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Warehouse Operator at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- District Sales Coach at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Preseller Merchandiser at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Channel Development Specialist at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
- Refrigeration Mechanic at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa