Trainee Sales Representative
|Job Title||Trainee Sales Representative|
|Job Category||Commercial – Sales and Marketing|
|Company||Coca-Cola Namibia Bottling Company|
|Location – Country||Namibia|
|Location – Province||Other – Non-South African Location|
|Location – Town / City||Windhoek|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Namibia Bottling Company require the services of a Trainee Sales Representative, reporting to the Area Sales Manager. The Trainee Sales Representative, will be required to execute marketing and sales business strategies.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||Solve customer complaints |
• Generate orders & achieve sales targets
• Execute promotional activities
• Merchandise outlets
• Manage merchandiser compliment
• Comply with outlet execution standards
• Manage trade replacements
• Partner with customers to develop and execute a customer specific business plan
• Cooler verification as per V-track procedure.
|Skills, Experience & Education||Grade 12 |
• Sales and Marketing diploma or related
• Minimum two (2) years relevant experience in the Fast-Moving-Consumer-Goods Business
• Excellent planning, organizing, communication, presentation and judgment skills.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.